1. In the summertime, Franks Cafe (Peckham) for rooftop views, live gigs (for example Jungle's album launch) and cheap drinks.
2. Maltby Street Market (London Bridge) for great weekend food, drink & vintage shopping.
3. For live gigs go to Union Chapel (Islington). A stunning & unique setting for shows.
4. Head to The Wolseley (Piccadilly) for a special occasion and enjoy the stunning architecture, cream teas in the afternoon & their uncompromising breakfast menu (a perfect start to the day after the first Eurostar from Paris)!
5. The Ridley Road Market Bar (Dalston) is a gem of a bar. No guestlist, no bullshit, just straight up cheap, fruity cocktails, great tunes & long nights.
6. West London nightlife has been resurrected by MODE (Notting Hill). It’s an awesome, late club with great music (live & dj’s) Michelin Starred food & killer cocktails.
7. Cycle along Regent’s Canal to Little Venice (Maida Vale) to sit at the canalside drinking coffee or Negroni’s depending on the time of day.